a 6-month community of support and inspiration to reclaim your true nature of balance and ease
Starts January 16th, 2018
“Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation.” -Audre Lorde
This is the life that I envision for you, for myself, for all of us:
- You know your true nature to be peace, ease, and equanimity.
- You feel at home, safe, and sacred in your body.
- You welcome all aspects of your humanity with curiosity and compassion.
- You are in touch with your deepest desire, and use it as a compass to orient yourself as you make small and big choices in your daily life.
- You tune in to your deep knowing, and trust your own body to hold the wisdom it needs to heal.
- The rituals and rhythms of your days are attuned to those of Nature and the Universe.
- Your self-care practice flows from an understanding of what it means for your system to be in or out of balance.
- You feel empowered to use simple and effective daily gestures to bring yourself back to a state of balance.
- The self-compassion you extend to yourself overflows into love and understanding for the people around you.
You are whole, healthy, and your true nature is peace and ease. You don't need to become a new, better version of yourself -- you need to come home to what is already yours. And I believe that the way to reclaim this reality is through simple, daily gestures of self-care that affirm your inherent worth, and support your own authentic expression as it unfolds into the world.
As a yoga therapy intern, I work primarily with women who have lost touch with themselves while taking care of everyone else's needs. Through simple and personalized daily practices, I teach them how to come home to their bodies and reclaim their true nature of peace, ease, and equanimity. I empower them to prioritize and tend to their own sacred needs so they can love and serve from an authentic, sustainable place. And I want to do the same for you.
The Sacred Self-Care Circle is an online group coaching experience rooted in the principles of yoga, Ayurveda, and yoga therapy.*
I will share insights from my ten+ years as a yoga teacher, from my work with yoga therapy clients, and my own experience and wisdom honing my self-care practice. I will offer you everything I know about principles and practices that work, because I have witnessed their effectiveness in my own life, and in the lives of my students and clients.
Our Curriculum Includes:
- Principles of yoga philosophy & practice
- Teachings of Ayurveda to maintain balance through the seasons
- Yin yoga for creating a safe container for sensations
- Guided meditations to experience our true nature
- Daily rituals and practices for ease and balance
- Practices to connect to our intuition and native wisdom
- Buddhist mindfulness principles
Together, we will:
- Examine our beliefs and ideas about what constitutes self-care
- Address common obstacles to integrating self-care into everyday life
- Sync our self-care practice to the daily and seasonal cycles of Nature
- Create a simple, precise, and personalized blueprint for an effective self-care practice
- Receive the support of permission & self-compassion as we develop our self-care habits
- Explore how to adjust our self-care practice when the shifting seasons of life demand it
As a member of the Sacred Self-Care Circle, you will receive:
At the heart of our work is a comprehensive workbook full of intuitive exercises designed to help you uncover your true nature, discern your deepest desire, and craft your own personalized self-care practice. The Workbook is intended to be a detailed action plan to help you integrate the lessons from our work into your everyday life.
- Email love letter & video with support, permission, & compassion tips
- Workbook exercises relating to the month's theme
- Short (10-15 minutes) yang (active) yoga practice
- Longer (20-30 minutes) yin & restorative yoga practice
- Recorded meditation
- Live Q&A call for questions, chat, & community support (these will be recorded and available for later listening if you can’t make the live call)
- Seasonal recommendations for balance and ease
- Short video of love, encouragement & inspiration for your self-care practice
- Gentle prompts and challenges for exploring and deepening your work
Office hours on the Facebook group where I am LIVE and responding to questions
Together we will create the kind of community we all crave: caring, supportive, united around a common purpose, unwaveringly loving, inclusive, and in which each member feels safe and seen. Our gatherings will take place in our exclusive Facebook group, and on our monthly live calls.
*Bonus! 3 Mini-Trainings*
- January: Journaling
- March: Home Practice
May: Moon Rituals
Less than the cost of a weekly yoga class!
6 months of support, insight and encouragement to reclaim your true nature:
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $30/MO
Bonus! Members of the Sacred Self-Care Circle will be able to purchase individual coaching sessions with me at the exclusive price of $45 for a 50-minute session. (Regular rate: $65.)
Fanny is a masterful teacher, very gentle and powerful. She has a calm, kind, nurturing way of teaching, with an honest presence full of equanimity and non-judgment. Her yin classes are amazing, and total necessary for me in my everyday life, to have a moment to restore, be, and come back to me, and life as it is unfolding.
Everyone could benefit from time with Fanny, in whatever form or fashion, and I highly recommend her classes and therapy without reservation. In fact, with enthusiastic exultation. -Lynn M.
The Calm & Bright program provided accessible and simple tools that can help one become more present and less reactive in daily life. Fanny's teachings about self-compassion and self care are what is needed in the world and I am happy to have a teacher who created this program. I find myself using the tools I learned from the course again and again in my daily life. -Ashley W
Who is this program for?
This program is for women who want to cultivate a more intimate, compassionate relationship with their own bodies, and who want to foster a more easeful relationship to the natural flow of life. The only requirements are a willingness to examine yourself and your patterns, and a willingness to try new things. Previous yoga and/or meditation experience is NOT necessary, neither is any knowledge of Ayurveda or yoga philosophy. The teachings offered will be presented simply, in an easy to digest format, and will be highly actionable.
What do I need in order to participate?
To participate fully, you need access to email and Facebook. Most of the content--including the practice videos and audio recordings--will be delivered via email. Our monthly live calls will be held via Zoom, an online platform, and you can join them via internet audio and/or video (on any device), or call in for audio only. The live calls will be recorded and you will be able to listen to them if you cannot join them live. Facebook will be an important, but not essential, portion of the program. I understand that not everyone is comfortable using Facebook. If you have questions or concerns about any of the technological aspects of the program, please email me at email@example.com and we can discuss your options.
What is expected of me if I join?
The course materials, the live calls, and the Facebook group exist solely for your benefit. You can participate in as much, or as little, of the offerings as is comfortable and desirable for you. Part of the process of developing a self-care practice is discerning those activities that add to our well-being, and those that detract from it. I want you to feel free to take what you need from the experience and leave the rest.
How are payments processed?
Payments are processed through Paypal. You can pay with any major credit card, or with a bank account. You do not need a Paypal account. For the monthly payment option, you will be charged the first payment on the day you sign up, and for five subsequent payments on the same day each month. If you choose the option of making two lump sum payments, you will receive an invoice exactly three months after your first payment. If you choose the monthly option for you & a friend, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know your friend's name and email address, and I will add them to the group.
*Disclaimer: While principles of yoga therapy are explored and discussed in our work, the full scope of yoga therapy falls outside of the scope of this group.